26/2/14

FOOTBALL -SPEAKING

TO BE SENT OFF FOR ARGUING WITH THE REFREE

TO REFREE THE FINAL

TO SHOW RED/YELLOW CARD

Of all the sports I like, I am really into football, which brings me a sense of discipline and team spirit.

As a matter of fact, I do not play this kind of sport very often, I only participate in the competition for the Town Cup in my hometown once a year. In this game, my father often referees the final. When he shows a yellow card, we know that we have done something wrong, or something which is not allowed by the rules. Yet I used to be sent off for arguing with him over his decision some years ago. It is normal, he now says, in the court, you are the player and I control the game. With this manner, he makes discipline become natural.

My mother is the coach of my team, who let us knows that a victory can only be built by the whole team, not by one individual_s performance. She really connects us.

As well as football teaches me these things, I suppose that I am still a huge fan of this sport.

1 nhận xét: